Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Megan & Chris ~ A Mediterranean Wedding

Wow I have been slacking on my blog postings! I'm sorry everyone, I will try harder. I do alot of Twittering (yes, I think that is a real word) if you want to check me out there too @SarahDu4. I have alot on my plate this holiday season so I don't want to fall behind. Ok, back to work.

Here is the wedding of Megan and Chris. They were married over Labor Day weekend. You might remember her bridal portrait we did early this summer. She is such a beautiful and amazing bride. When she laughs, she literally lights up the room. I had a great time getting to know her, Chris and the whole family these past few months. We were connected through my mother-in-law who seems to know everyone in town, but I digress.
The wedding was held at the Gallery. A lovely Mediterranean style event space with great back drops around every corner. Megan works with an interior designer so no detail was left behind. This wedding was absolutely stunning. The threat of rain made its appearance when I arrived, but once we started taking the family shots, its as if it knew it was not welcome. The rest of the evening went off with out a hitch. The whole party ate, drank and danced until the bride and groom said their good byes.

Congratulations to you both, Megan and Chris!

No comments:

Post a Comment