Friday, November 5, 2010

Valerie & John ~ A Perfect Summer Wedding

I was the second shooter for this wedding in the middle of the summer. I was nervous. As I've said before, being Houston in the summer, it gets H-O-T! Luckily, this was an evening wedding and the only time I spent outside was running from the door to the car. Thank you Valerie for keeping it inside!
These two have been together for a long time and their love shines like it was the first day they said "I love you" to each other. So sweet, so special. As his gift to her, he gave a shadow box of a list they made while in collage of all the things they wished to accomplish together. He added small mementos that he'd held on to. There was not a dry eye in the room when she opened it. I got a little teary eyed myself! I'm glad I was using auto focus because I might have missed the moment. The rest of the evening was just as emotional. I am so happy to be apart of this day and witness this much love.
Thank you and congratulations Valerie and John!




























No comments:

Post a Comment