Friday, September 10, 2010

Megan ~ A Bridal Portrait

World meet Megan, Megan meet world. This lovely lady was married this past weekend to Chris. I am still in the process of editing the wedding images, but I took a break and want to do this quick post of her bridal session. I am too excited to show you how amazing their wedding was! It'll happen soon, I promise!
Megan works for a very prestigious interior designer here in Houston. She choose to have the bridal session at one of the homes she and the company she works for has been working on for some time. This home is stunning! I think I made Megan go into every room because I couldn't get enough of it. The first shot here is the one she chose to show at the wedding and the rest are some of my very favorites. Enjoy!

Towards the middle of the session we took a break and had some champagne and cheese. Megan's mom Sue, was gracious enough to help us out. Thank you Sue!
sarah austin photography

No comments:

Post a Comment