Saturday, October 16, 2010

Libby Koch ~ A New Album

Here is the rest of the session I did with my friend Libby Koch. She is a singer/songwriter from Houston, Texas. She used to be lawyer. She has the best dog in the whole world, Bridget, who happened to make a few appearances in this session. She's passionate about what she sings. I was able to sit with her and my hus-band as they layed down a few tracks for the new CD a few days after this session and I awoke the next day singing those songs. I actually kept singing them for the next few days. Now I need the new CD so I can remember more of the words.
I wish you all the luck and success in the world Libby. You are an amazingly talented musician and remember us little ones when you make it big!

sarah austin photography

No comments:

Post a Comment