Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Sarah & Chris ~ A Wedding

Oddly enough the bride's name was Sarah, that made it hard for Temple and I to work with both of us turning every time he called out our name. Also, the groom's name is Christopher. My brother's name is Christopher. It was just kinda odd, but what was not odd, was the beautiful wedding of Sarah and Chris.
They were married at First Presbyterian Church and the reception was at Sarah's parents house in River Oaks. These two are madly in love and it shows. Too bad they have to leave hot Houston and go back to Cincinnati, they both work at Proctor & Gamble. Although at this time of the year, I think I'd gladly go up there, its so hot!
Congratulations to you both and thank you for letting me into your lives on your most special day!




















sarah austin photography

No comments:

Post a Comment