Friday, May 28, 2010

Audrey ~ My Kittybaby

I feel like you might not know who my baby is, I mean, my kittybaby, and not knowing who she is means you don't fully know who I am. Her full name is Audrey Hepburn Dufour "Shamu" Austin. Audrey Hepburn because she's wearing a tuxedo and she's classy like that, Dufour is my maiden name and hers as well; once you marry me, you marry my furbaby! Shamu is because shes just fat, but I think she's perfect and Austin is her new last name. A few more names might come into play at some point, but I'll stop here for now. Her nicknames vary. Right now she is either My Boo or Booger Boo. Sometimes I say boo in this high pitched squeak which I think is hilarious, but Sam (hus-band) does not.
I think that's enough at this point, I'll continue soon on the never ending story that is Audrey...

can you see her beauty mark on her nose? classy

sarah austin photography

No comments:

Post a Comment