Thursday, July 2, 2009

New Orleans - A PARTY!

I went to New Orleans June 11th for a family reunion, the Dufour family reunion. It was one of the best weekends I've had in a long time. We spent it eating until we popped, drinking until you know what, laughing until we couldn't breath and reminiscing about the old times. I hadn't seen some of my family members in years. My father passed away about 5 years ago and we kinda drifted apart. But I found my way back through the Louisiana swamp land to my family and it makes me incredibly happy and lucky to know what a great family and support system I have.

Here are some images from my weekend in the magical city that is New Orleans. I started with the food section, because one of the only reasons you go to New Orleans is to eat, the other is to drink of course. Then the interesting sites all over the French Quarter. The last pictures is one of all us crazy Dufours that made it out this year. I hope to see more next time! Love you guys!
















The full listing of reunion photos can be seen at: http://www.sarahaustinphotography.smugmug.com/.
Please email me for the password. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment