Thursday, June 25, 2009

Michael Jackson, Farrah Fawcett, Ed McMahon - A Loss

I'm not the first, it's all over the news and I feel like I have to say something. I'm not the BIGGEST fan in the world, but who doesn't like Michael Jackson? Of course, Thriller was my favorite and used to scar me to death when I was little and watched it on MTV, ya know when they used to show videos, that's a whole other blog. Anyways, we lost a great, great entertainer today. He was only 50, that was the same age my father was when he passed. It's just too young. Michael Jackson left behind 3 young children, 8 siblings and 2 parents. My heart goes out to his family and all those that were lost this week.

This is a sad week in entertainment. First we lost Ed McMahon on Tuesday. Then we lost Farrah Fawcett this morning and of course this afternoon we lost Michael Jackson.

R.I.P. Michael Jackson 1959-2009

R.I.P. Farrah Fawcett 1947-2009
R.I.P. Ed McMahon 1923-2009

No comments:

Post a Comment