Friday, June 15, 2012

Allison and Michael ~ A Surprise Proposal

Michael emailed me the week before he planned to propose to Allison. He said he had an elaborate plan in place and wanted me to shoot the proposal paparazzi style. He asked if I was up for it, um....hell ya! We met during the week where Mam's House of Ice (the infamous Houston snowball stand) sets up every Saturday to plan our attack. I left so excited and counting down the days until Saturday. So Saturday comes around and I am sitting on the picnic bench across the field, luckily in some shade, before anyone gets there. Mam's shows up and starts setting up quickly. I text Michael, "It's go time." Here they come strolling along like nothing new, they get their snowball and he suddenly drops to one knee. I realized later that I stopped breathing at this point for the next 5 minutes. I catch my breath and wipe away a couple of tears and I can hear her across the field, she's so excited and surprised! Then there's lots of hugging, kissing and jumping. Needless to say, she said yes. I hung around for a little longer and grabbed a couple of shots of the  soon-to-be-married couple and I was on my way to leave them to celebrate and share the news with their friends and family. I have to say I love my job and this is the best way to start your day.

Congratulations Allison and Michael! Y'all are the cutest couple ever
and I am honored to share in your memorable day.






 








No comments:

Post a Comment