Friday, July 30, 2010

The Webbers ~ A Wedding

This was the most nerve wracking wedding I have shot in a while. Hopefully you can't tell. ; ) Here's why: this was my boss' brothers' wedding! And by boss, I mean the photographer I work for when I am not working for myself. The good part about this wedding, I got to use his intern as my assistant. Normally I do weddings all on my own with no worries or second thoughts, but being who it was, I was nervous because I wanted it done right.
I present to you the new Mr. and Mrs. Webber. She has the most adorable children; that little girl is a ham and I love it. You might be asking, "Where are the ceremony shots?" Well, this church does not allow that so I didn't get any. I was able to take a break and sit in the air conditioning for a while, so nice. Enjoy this beautiful afternoon wedding!

sarah austin photography

No comments:

Post a Comment