Sunday, July 18, 2010

Tony Vega - A New Album

Meet Tony Vega. Tony is a musician, wait, an amazing musician. Amazing singer, amazing song writer, amazing guitar player; he's just all around amazing. I met him way back in 2000 I think, geez am I that old? Basically, I have know him for a very long time. He's working on a new CD that he describes as slightly different from the normal Tony Vega Band you might already know. I'm not going to give anything away, so you'll just have to wait. I'll tell you now though, that it is worth the wait.
Thank you Tony for asking me to help you with your new CD. I can't wait to hear it! And thank you Boheme for letting us shoot there. This place is amazing, oh and they have red and white sangria! Who doesn't love that?!
Check out The Tony Vega Band this Saturday, July 24th at Capone's in Houston, Texas.











sarah austin photography

No comments:

Post a Comment