Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Meg & Chris - A New Orleans Wedding

The Dufour's are married! On March 5th, I was honored to be asked to shoot my brother's wedding. I love to shoot every one's wedding, but doing my brothers was extra special. All of the families traveled down to New Orleans, Louisiana to join in the festivities. The weekend started with the rehearsal dinner thrown by my Mom at the Court of Two Sisters, then drinks at Touche, wedding was on Friday at Latrobe's then more drinks at the Omni Hotel Bar, and ended on Saturday with Brunch at the Court of Two Sisters with drinks following pretty much everywhere. As you can tell, we had a blast.
Here are a few teasers with more to follow. Thank you Meg and Chris! Love you so much and thank you for everything!


2 comments:

  1. Sarah----love the teasers so far....The pics are gorgous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah,

    Your pictures are wonderful...can't wait to see the full set. I will have to send you your "non working" pixs in high res :-)

    ReplyDelete