Monday, June 6, 2011

Elizabeth & Wakeford ~ A Teary Wedding continued

I started blogging about these two a little while ago and it just seemed to take me a while to figure out how I wanted to tell their story. I was a second shooter at this wedding with Temple Webber again. I was in charge of following the bride. We met at her parents home in West University and then drove over to the church that was down the street. Turns out that Wakeford's father was the minister at this church and he was going to marry them. I thought how sweet, but sad that he didn't get to sit and watch the process, but as soon as the ceremony started, I see why they asked him. His father said the sweetest things about his son and soon to be daughter-in-law. I couldn't help it but loose it up in the balcony. I'm surprised I got some shots in focus! Please enjoy the sweetness that is Elizabeth and Wakeford.

No comments:

Post a Comment