Friday, May 20, 2011

I actually won something!

Something extra fun for this Friday. I am at work and its pretty slow. I walked past our copy room where we have our mail boxes and I see a rather large package in my box. I get excited and walk over to grab it, I never get anything fun at work. The return address is from Solvang, CA. I thought, "who's sending me something from Solvang?" I've been there before when I lived in CA with a group of girlfriends, but I don't know any one there. We went Christmas shopping because IT IS Christmas town, but I digress.  I go back to my desk and rip is open and low and behold, its the Jose Villa Wedding book I won from Hot Pink Brides. I am so excited that I have to share the whole experience with you.

Thank you Jose and Hot Pink Brides for choosing me to win this beautiful book. I will cherish it always.

Here's the link to the contest and you can see what I wrote.

No comments:

Post a Comment