Friday, March 18, 2011

The Carters ~ Brothers

I ran into this lovely family at the Cornelius' wedding down in Mexico. Kathryn, the mother of these two adorable cuties, and I went to school with each other since middle school. Weird how you can reconnect in another country. Well, we started talking alot in Mexico and she wanted to some photographs of her children. Since she lives outside of Fort Worth, I said I could help her accomplish this mission next time I am in town. That turned out to be two weeks later and look at these darlings. They are all boys I must say. I was only able to get two shots of them in the same frame. But I loved going out to see Kathryn's home on the ranch and spend the afternoon with the boys. Thank you Carter's! You have a beautiful family!









No comments:

Post a Comment