Friday, June 18, 2010

Gnomes ~ Herbs

My herb garden is blossoming along with all the other vegetation going on in my yard. I'm so excited! I thought I could only be a gardener when I lived in California since anything you throw in the ground grows, but I'm gettin' the job done here in Texas! As you can see I've got some basil, parsley and cilantro growing. I had some rosemary and dill, but the damn neighborhood squirrels thought it was fun to use the pot they were in for its own personal sand box. I'll try those later and see if it happen again, finger crossed. Enjoy my yard!



You can see what the "intruder" has been up to
My Gnome has proven to not be such a good protector.
Early cilantro



Now that's what you call new tree growth!

sarah austin photography

No comments:

Post a Comment