Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A Special - Read All About It!

Hey everyone!

I am running a special right now since we are all in a hard position with the economy for wedding and portrait photography. Only $250 for up to 6 hours of shooting for wedding. With that price you will receive a CD with unlimited and retouched high resolution pictures. I say unlimited because I could shoot 500 - 1500, I hate putting a limit on what could happen that day. You will also get 150 4X6 prints of your choice. I can offer you an album with a great online company called Blurb that does wonderful books. If you like them, I can help you with the design. This price also includes your Engagement Session and Bridal Portraits if you would like to do those. You could also substitute with Trash the Dress or Family Portraits. For your friends and family I will use the website called www.smugmug.com to post the pictures after the wedding. They can go here to order whatever prints they like at their leisure.

For portrait photography such as head shots, family portraits, babies/children/pets and everything in between, I am offering for $150. With that price you will receive a CD with unlimited and retouched high resolution pictures. You can also have up to two outfit changes. We can do small photo books through Blurb too!

Tell all your friends, family, enemies, dogs, cats, people on the street, anyone! I would hate to know that someone couldn't afford to capture their special moments in life. Call me and lets hang out!

sarahaustinphotography@gmail.com
818-434-1769

No comments:

Post a Comment