Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Mt. Baldy - A Hike

This past weekend a few friends of mine and I hiked to the summit of Mt. Baldy. The weather at sea level was grey and chilly, but as you can see we got past those clouds into some beautiful sunshine. The hike started at about 8000 ft. and ended around 10,000 ft. It was pretty hard, but well worth the challenge. Here are some fun shots of the trip.

The first one is of the group and how happy we were to be there and get started.

If you look at the top you can see the ski lodge we were taking the ski lift up to where we started our hike.

I declared this my Christmas Tree and I wanted to take it home.


Yup that's me. I am such the warrior.

The Boys.

The Girls.



I thought this area looked like it could be the cover to a Led Zeppelin album.

This is the beginning to the summit. Didn't take alot of pictures at the top because it was so cold and rainy.

Here is the not so happy group down from the mountain. We had a great time, but were ready to go home.


No comments:

Post a Comment